Monday, June 16, 2014

Mile High City: Denver in iPhone pictures

This past week I was honored to go visit my college roommate and her husband to be in Denver.  I did not play the photo blogger role as well as I could have, so as to get maximum quality/ catch up time, but here are some of the highlights.


For Shopping

There are so many delightful shops on Broadway!
I wanted to teleport so many of my friends to Fancy Tiger Crafts

They have crafting classes in the back next to the fireplace.  They earned major points here.  What a felted rack! 




 

My hands were way too full of vintage clothes to take pictures at Buffalo Exchange, but imagine something amazing.  

For Outdoors:
Go outdoors.

I got to hike some moderate trails in Golden and Boulder and enjoy soreness for the following week. 



For coffee:




Huckleberry:
The Cup:
Pablo's


For Food:
It seemed like there was good vegan food everywhere I went.  I'm not vegan, but I am lactose intolerant.  It was so nice to be able to order straight off a menu.  Here's to nachos and ice cream!

WaterCourse
Sweet Action 



No comments:

Post a Comment